SecNum – Cellact LTD
1. General provisions
Cellact LTD is a communications and software company that specializes in providing business communications solutions, and is located in Kibbutz Shefayim, Israel.
Cellact LTD Personal Data Processing Policy describes the basic principles, objectives, conditions and methods for personal data processing, work procedures related to processing personal data, as well as requirements to the personal data protection.
The Policy is developed based on the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
The Policy complies with the requirements of the Privacy Protection Regulations (Information Security) 2017 of the Privacy Protection Authority, Ministry of Justice in Israel.
This policy constitutes a commitment taken by Cellact to preserve the confidentiality of personal information of private customers, which are stored in its systems. Whether they are customers of the Company, who provide services to end customers, or whether they are end customers.Cellact commits that access to these details will be given to authorized persons only and will be carried out only when necessary and with the consent of the customers.Cellact undertakes not to transfer the details of the customers stored in its systems to a third party without the consent of the customers.
Cellact serves as a data controller since it determines the goals and manner of collecting, saving and using the data, and also as a data processor since it provides the means and implements the processing of customer data.
2. Data privacy in Cellact products and applications
Cellact provides a range of products that include information that customers upload in order to send messages, establish phone calls, send and receive emails or faxes.When using Cellact software or product, different types of information is collected according to the nature of the product.
The information we collect includes:
Information that comes directly from the user it provides to the system. This information includes personal information such as name, email address, phone number or cases of receiving payment from businesses – also credit card details.
2.2 The SecNum app (Num2)
The secondary number / Num2 application allows you to use an additional phone number on an existing device without having to purchase a SIM card.
- The Num2 application does not collect information from the device’s Contacts list and does not use it except for dialing a contact or identifying an incoming call from Contacts.
- Permissions that are required to set up in the app installation:
- In-app purchases – You can purchase additional in-app services.
- Device and app history – The app can read within the call log and find the call records made to the secondary number. The application does not transfer any information from device and app history to the app servers.
- Contacts – The app can use your device’s contacts, as well as create and change a temporary contact for the app, to show caller ID.
- SMS – Read the text messages sent to the app from a special app-related identifier – only for the first time registration SMS. Other messages are not being read.
- Phone – The app can use your phone and / or call history. We do not transfer any data from the phone history. Phone access may include the following capabilities:
(A) Direct call to phone numbers
(B) Write a call log.
(C) Reading a call log
- Pictures / Media / Files-To set up a ringtone in a call / SMS
- Info on calls – The application can access information about all call participants, including the MSISDN number associated with the device on which the application is installed, and an MSISDN number of additional participants in the call.
- Do Not Disturb setting – for the purpose of managing a VOIP call regardless of incoming calls to the GSM dialer.
3. Information gained from application use, such as history of user actions, IP address, cookie, or information about the model of the device from which the user is using web, the cellular network from which the user arrives, this for secondary number app usage only. It is anonymous information and is not identified with the subscriber. This information includes info how to use the Cellact services, the phone number to which a message was sent, or a message received, call log, call duration, date and time. Information for the investigation in case the application crashes, which includes operating system information and application identification, the browser, language, and the date and time of the crash – only if the subscriber send this information upon a manual action.
App information such as a unique number that is installed for each application.
We store local information on the end device such as an application’s private phone book, message and call logging, or application status such as Call forwarding, Call barring, or Voice answer forwarding. In addition, a call forwarding address is stored.
We record calls according to the customer’s request and send them to the destination according to the customer’s choice. We do not store the recordings in our systems after they are sent.
We keep the user’s real phone number and the numbers assigned to him by the various services in order to know how to associate them with the user.
- The Company manages a database and may process any information about its subscribers or users of the Site (such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) (hereinafter: “Personal Information” or “Personal details“) which will become known as a result of using the Site and / or transferred by users / subscribers of their own free will..
- The Company undertakes that the use of the personal information and the manner in which it is managed will be for any purpose within the Company’s business activity and in accordance with the provisions of the laws of the State of Israel applicable to that matter.
- If a non-subscriber, (i.e. a user who does not have a user account on the Site) does not wish their personal information to be collected, stored or processed in any way as described above, it must refrain from transferring its personal information to the company.
- It is hereby clarified that for providing personal information by a person under the age of 18, the consent of a parent or guardian is required.
- A user of the site who has consented to the conditions described above regarding the collection, storage and processing of his personal information in accordance with these provisions may exercise any right reserved to him under the privacy laws of Israel. A user of the site who wishes to exercise his right as aforesaid shall do so by means of a written request or an e-mail to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Company shall have no liability in the event that the Site User transfers or informs the Company or a third party, whether in the services of the Site or its contents or voluntarily, the personal details of another person (including without limitation, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) That the user of the site first received the consent of that person. In such case, this notice will be made at the user’s sole responsibility.
- Please, note that by creating the username on the Site and / or becoming a subscriber of the Company, you agree that the Company may contact you in any media that it deems appropriate in various advertising offers and messages relating to the Company’s services. If you are not interested in receiving these messages, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone: 09-9704100.
10. The Company respects your right to delete personal information from the Company’s databases. To remove your personal information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Receiving your request, the company undertakes to remove your personal details, which will prevent contacting you in the future. Please note that if in the future we are asked to add your details as a new Contact Person to the Cellact contact / customer database – the Company may do so.In addition, the Company may continue to keep details required by the laws of the State of Israel and details that the Company will be required to present in the event of a legal claim or court order.
2.4 How do we use the information?
The information that we collect and receive is intended to enable the service for users. We may use the user’s phone number or email address to contact it for technical or other questions that arise in the use of our services.
We use the distribution files that the user uploads to make it possible for the user to send text messages, mail or calls to destinations at times chosen by the user.
We use data to provide user reports about the use of our services.
We keep the real phone number of the user and the numbers we assign to him in the application to enable the various services of call transfer and referral.
It should be noted that calls and messages sent by the user reach different destinations of his choice and attention should be paid to the issue of the privacy of the information when transferring this information to others.
Saved information includes regulatory instructions that must be kept such as details of calls and messages and assigning a number to the user.
2.5 Does Cellact share information about using its products with other companies?
Cellact shares information with Cellact Communications on the provision of its services to users. Information sharing is for providing service and continuity of service.
We do not forward information to third parties or other companies.
We are subject to the laws of the state and the regulation and transfer information to the parties following a legal demand in which there is a demand or request for information such as a judge’s order to reveal a telephone number or call details. We will allow access to information for investigation on suspicion of fraud or any violation of state law. We will allow access to information in the event of security issues or technical issues
2.6 Information security measures in Cellact products
For security purposes we use SSL certificates to encrypt traffic between the user and the system. There is a possibility of choosing the client for certain services not to use SSL encryption for various reasons – and then one must know that the traffic between the user and the system will be exposed on the network.
We use physical systems and software systems to protect information and prevent unauthorized parties from reaching it. We provide access to information to authorized employees under a confidentiality agreement to which they are bound.
2.7 Managing customer’s data in case of contract termination
In order to protect the privacy of customers and former customers, in case of termination of the contract, Cellact will remove the following information from its systems:
- Access details for Cellact interfaces
- Distribution lists uploaded by the customer to the systems
The following information will not be removed:
- For business customers, we maintain a database of contact details of former clients who, with exception of customers who have requested that their details be removed from the database.
- Mapping between the secondary number and the primary number – for the Num2 app users
- Usage reports
The information that is not removed at the end of the contract is kept for the following reasons:
(A) In case of clarification of a customer about the transaction or uses, as well as in case of complaints.
(B) Cases of requests from legal entities such as police or lawsuits
(C) To maintain contact
3. Contact us