If you want to cancel at once the Num2 service and stop receiving calls and SMS, you can delete an account in the main menu >> Settings >> Account >> Delete account
Deleting your account:
- Allows you to cancel the existing package and renders the application inactive.
- If the package was purchased on PayPal or Google Play, the monthly charges are automatically terminated upon deletion of the service.
- If the package was purchased in the iPhone App Store, a deletion action directs the user to the store to unsubscribe and stop payments.
What happens after deleting an account?
- The user account in the app is frozen, the app cannot be used, and the user does not receive incoming calls or SMS.
- A 90-day count begins for the release of the secondary number to the pool of available numbers, and the termination of the assignment of the secondary number to user’s device.
- Within 90 days of the service freeze, the subscriber can purchase a package and resume the service using the same secondary number.
- The actual deletion of the account does not cancel the payments for users who purchased a monthly subscription service. The user must log in to the app store following the link and cancel the subscription service.