If you have replaced a device but have not changed the primary phone number (SIM), all you must do is transfer the existing SIM from an old device to a new one, install the Num2 application, and activate it. The system remembers the association of the secondary number with the primary number (SIM), and will show you your number, and your existing package.
If you want to change the main phone number (SIM) on which the Num2 app is installed, you can use the account transfer option under Main menu >> Account >> Transfer account.
This option will be available to users with an active Premium package.
The prime numbers between which a secondary number is transferred, must belong to the same group of countries:
o for a prime number (SIM) belonging to Israel, the Netherlands, the UK, or the US – you can transfer to another prime number belonging to the same country only.
o for a main number belonging to the other European countries where the Num2 service is available – the secondary number can be transferred to any of the countries in the group (for example from a French main number can be transferred to a Belgian main number).
The transfer of the secondary number should be applied from the old device. The action activates a wizard, which accompanies the user until the transfer is complete.
Account transfer steps:
- Select an account to manage the package
– In case of using the same Google or Apple account on both devices, old and new, a subscription package will go directly to the new device.
– In case of using the same PayPal account, it is necessary to cancel a subscription plan and create it again on the new device.
– In case of switching from Android to iOS and vice versa, it is necessary to cancel a subscription plan in the previous store.
- Authentication of the new primary number
Upon entering a new prime number in the wizard, we will send a verification code to the new number, which the user will be prompted to enter in the wizard.
If, before transferring an account, a registration has already been made for the Num2 in the new device, and a new secondary number has been received, the wizard will instruct you to remove it, using an account deletion action, to transfer the existing secondary number to it.
- After completing the transfer
The subscriber will see the balance of calls and SMS he had before the transfer.
If the user cancels a subscription service, at the end of the balance / period, he must enter the store and purchase a new package / subscription.