How do I change my device’s battery settings to allow the Num2 app to work correctly?
- In some devices, you should switch from automatic to manual power, allowing the Num2 app to run without saving the battery.
- On other devices, make sure that no power saving mode is off and that the background data is allowed.
How to turn off battery optimization on the OnePlus
1. Open the Settings menu on your device and tap Battery.
2. Tap the more button on the action bar at the top right, and choose Battery optimization.
3. On the Battery optimization screen, switch to the All apps list from the drop-down to see all of the apps on your device. Tap Num2 from the menu and choose Don’t optimize to exclude Num2 from the Doze feature. Please note that Num2 is no longer affected from Doze feature.
Canceling battery saving mode on Xiaomi devices
Open Settings >> Apps >> Num2
Turn on Autostart.
Open “Other permissions” and give permissions as shown below.
Open Battery saver and choose “No restrictions”.
For more information on canceling battery saving mode on Xiaomi devices. MIUI models, see the following link https://dontkillmyapp.com/xiaomi.