This can happen for several reasons:
- For proper use of the secondary number, it is important to ensure that there is internet on the device on which the app is installed.
- You should search your device’s phone book, and look for your secondary number added as a contact, and if found – delete it from the phonebook.
- If outgoing calls also appear to secondary number instead of the destination number, you probably did not allow the app to use the device’s phone book during installation. To check the permissions granted, and give required permissions to an app that has already been installed – see the FAQ “How do I authorize the add-on app after the app is already installed on the device?”
- In addition, in this case you should check the battery usage settings of the device, depending on the device model:
- In some devices, you should switch from automatic to manual power, allowing the Num2 app to run without saving the battery.
- On other devices, make sure that no power saving mode is off and that the background data is allowed.
If you have checked all of the above settings and have not found the problem, please contact us at Num2@cellact.com . Please check and send us the following info: Do SMS messages arrive to the app? Are SMS messages arrive the main device number on which the app is installed?